Questions we have helped answer for many of our clients:
- I think that I have done a pretty good job saving for retirement. But where exactly do I stand?
- How much do I need to have saved when I retire? Will I outlive my income?
- I bought life insurance from my brother-in-law, I have a brokerage account with a major brokerage firm, a 401(k), and a couple of IRAs. How can I pull all these things together into one coordinated plan?
- 529s, UTMA accounts, the UPlan... What really is the best way for me to save for my children's (or grandchildren's) college education?
- When and how should we begin to transfer our assets to benefit our children and grandchildren?