Concerns that many of our clients have brought to us:
- It seems that more and more I have questions about my money. I don't have the time or the inclination to try to find the anwers to all of them. I would like to have somebody to call when these questions arise.
- I don't even understand how my current advisor gets paid! I would like to clearly understand how I am paying for financial advice.
- I want the advice I am getting to be in my best interest, not in my advisor's best interest.
- Is my family protected in the event of my death or disability?
- I don't ever want to be a burden to my children.
- Do I have my affairs structured for tax purposes so I can keep more of what I earn?
- We would like the wealth we have accumulated to go to our heirs and not to the government. How can we accomplish this?
- I need independent, objective advice, not advice from someone who is trying to sell me their company's product!